This is honestly the best poster I have found in a while supporting breast cancer awareness. I am honestly so sick of seeing, “set the tatas free” and “save the boobies”. There is no reason in hell a life threatening, life ruining disease should be sexualized. “Don’t wear a bra day,” go fuck yourselves. You’re not saving a pair of tits, you’re saving the entire package: mind, body, and soul included. Women are not just a pair of breasts.
gender roles men could try to crush
- talking over women
- not being concerned about women receiving street harassment
- centralizing women’s thoughts and opinions on how they feel
- accepting ideas that promote rape culture
the only gender role men seem to care about crushing
- watching shows primarily geared towards little girls
- liking glittery things
- literally anything that doesn’t involve altering their behavior towards women
these puppies believe in you, and you should too
self-care suggestions beyond “have a bath”
- collect flowers for pressing
- plan a trip in great detail
- memorise a poem
- find and record sounds you love
- customise a piece of clothing
- read a book you loved from childhood
- have someone do your hair/paint your nails
- climb a tree (and spend some time there)
- find a free local event to go to
- visit an animal shelter
- try to recreate a great meal you once had
- record a fond memory
- do something you think you can’t do
THIS SHOW GAVE ZERO FUCKS
that was wild from start to finish
What you guys don’t understand is ..
my anaconda don’t
my anaconda don’t
my anaconda don’t want none unless you are fiscally responsible and mature enough to take care of yourself
The Leatherdos is a hair clip that doubles as a multi-tool that combines 5 different tools in a tiny hair clip: screw-drivers, a wrench, a trolley coin, a ruler, and a cutting edge.
This some of that James Bond shit.
Swiss Army Hairclip
Imagine you get kidnapped or some shit, how useful that might be?